IT outsourcing company providing seasoned IT resources in Ukraine
Agilites AUSTRALIA is a subsidiary of Ukrainian IT outsourcing provider – Agilites. Throughout all our time spent providing outsourcing services to clients in various industries, we have focused on delivering a quality product that is guided by the client’s business goals and values. We have always strived to build cooperation, enabling an effective and convenient working practice. Since we build software development companies for enterprises in different countries, the question of improving communication is something we are continuously working on. One of the steps we have taken to support our clients is opening an office in close proximity to them. Thus, Agilites AU enables our clients to leverage cooperation with a local entity.
Having worked at the cutting edge of technology for many years, I know the value of a motivated and qualified software development team. We at Agilites AUSTRALIA strive to build for our clients teams who can not only create efficient and competitive software, but who can also become a reliable basis for your future success.
Benefits of outsourcing to Ukraine
- High quality software developers at an affordable price
- Ukrainian developers are known for their superior knowledge of most current and high-level technologies and methodologies
- The basis of their high technical level lies in quality education and a great number of technical universities producing world-class IT experts
- Hiring a dedicated development team in Ukraine means you won’t have to overcome barriers of thinking, since our developers and testers have a very similar mindset to that of Australian or European developers
- Outsourcing to Ukraine is an attractive prospect for many companies due to smaller staff turnover and a notable sense of responsibility for the project
- Ukrainian developers are often said to be proactive and good problem-solvers because of their strategic thinking with a focus on the business goals of a client
Benefits of hiring development teams with Agilites Australia
- Flexible and individual approach in forming your offshore software development team
- Cost reduction. No insurance costs, no superannuation costs, no hardware or general everyday running costs
- Deal directly with the Australian Entity – pay for services in Australian dollars to an Australian bank account
- Services may be eligible for an Australian Research and Development tax incentive, unlike other overseas outsourcing companies
- Direct communication with our tech experts located in Australia
- Top-notch software engineers that can be entrusted to develop any part of your product
- Long-term cooperation
- Knowledge retention and accumulation due to the longevity of engagement
- Minimization of risks brought about by a new team launch
- Full control over the process of development
- Timely and efficient communication
- Fixed monthly cost
Why dedicated development teams are a great solution for companies looking to outsource
A Dedicated Development Team, which is sometimes called an Offshore Dedicated Team (ODT), is a team of software developers set up by an outsourcing vendor according to the client’s demand. Often an outsourcing vendor is located in a nearshore or offshore location.
For instance, for long-term software development needs you can hire a software development team in Ukraine while residing and running your core company in Australia.
The size of the team is scalable. The development team can initially include just one or two experts, developers or testers, and gradually grow to a full-fledged development center.
The team can contain developers with different tech stacks and levels of seniority. A full-cycle development team can, for example, include several .Net developers, iOS developers, Front-End developers, QA engineers, and a project manager/product owner. By including in your team various IT experts you can cover the whole software development cycle.
With dedicated development teams you have the freedom to verify each candidate during our recruitment stage. You have the option to assign tasks and redirect development efforts.
Developers in a dedicated development team are assigned to a particular client, which increases effectiveness and enables more client control over the development process.
With this model of outsourcing, members of the development team work eight hours a day and five days a week for a fixed monthly fee. Clients do not have to pay extra for new features or changes to the initial plan.
With dedicated development teams, clients can have as much communication as they deem sufficient. To that end, the working hours of the developers are often adjusted to the client’s schedule.
The Offshore Dedicated Team model is agile and the process of development can be adopted to that of the client’s core team. Since the offshore dedicated team model does not require product specifications to be set in stone, you can implement the same agile software development process as with your in-house team.
We have built dedicated development teams for clients in different corners of the world. Here is what our clients say:
December 2016, we did a crowdsourced testing project with “Agilites”. At all times, the cooperation was at a very high level. The staff and support is very professional and great to work with. The planning phase as well as the proposed testing plan was really helpful in order to discuss all the details before starting, which saved us a lot of time during the project. As result, we got qualitative bugs reports with proper descriptions and helpful additional information (screenshots, video).
It was a good project at a very reasonable price - we’re looking forward to future collaborations. Thanks “Agilites”!
Managing Director, SimScale
Agilities’ qualified engineers quickly gained an insight into our products, and actually became an integral part of our engineering team. The Agilities engineers can ensure high quality of work and meet deadlines even when working remotely. The Agilities team leader is worth a special mention. We get a lot of attention and immediate assistance in settling all issues, in spite of the fact that the scope of the services we ordered isn’t considerable.
DEVELOPMENT EXPERT, WEBSOFT LTD.
Choosing the best way to source talent and deciding who will handle your software project is a crucial task for any organization. Unless you want the process to become a nightmare, the process of hiring IT talent and scaling up your development efforts will need a strategy. Hiring a team can be as easy or as hard as you make it - it all depends on choosing the right approach.
Applications development is commonly outsourced to vendors or separate contractors, as it speeds up development, provides access to specialists with the expertise you may not have on your in-house team, and is usually quite cheap.
Software development outsourcing sounds appealing, but what exactly can a tech company use this tool for? Well, for a lot of things actually, as we’ll see below.
Deciding to outsource some or all of your company's work to an offshore vendor can be a rewarding decision if you carefully evaluate the potential vendor.
Outsourcing today, in many cases, means sending work to a foreign land in return for quality work at lower prices. The success of your company's outsourcing experience solely depends upon your ability to do your research and homework before choosing an offshore vendor.