Automation QA Engineer
You will be involved in automation testing in the team that is responsible for the quality of the BSS kernel of the large telecom provider. You will be responsible for the automation and manual testing of web services, server side and UI.
- Working experience: 1+ year
- Knowledge in programming language (Java)
- Experience in development of drafts of autotests on Java + Maven|Gradle + TestNG, Selenium
- Knowledge in SoapUI or willingness to achieve this knowledge
- Experience in integration and E2E testing, defects localization from the complex consisted of the large number of systems
- Experience in web services testing using SoapUI or similar tools
- Experience in working in DB, knowledge of SQL at the level of inquiries of an average complexity
- Experience in working on Linux console
- Experience with Linux console and application servers
- Experience with the documentation: analytics, architecture
- Understanding of methodology of test design and testing (functional, integration and acceptance)
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
Our client is a telecommunication company that provides 4G LTE services. Work in the team of 10+ QA Engineers that assure the quality of more than 1000 SOAP-services, the work of back-end and cooperation with RESTful-services. Altogether, there are more than 50 QA Engineer working on the projects.