Your Mobile Application Development Team
We can quickly form a team of seasoned developers for your iOS or Android project development.
Our experience in mobile application development projects for different industries covers not only aspects connected with creating the mobile application itself, but also:
- Providing data security and following industry security standards
- Integration with 3rd party devices
- Integration with multiple services and applications
- Ensuring high performance and reliability of applications with large amount of users
Java, Objective-C, Swift
- Application development for mission-critical domains
- Experience with web API and web services
- End-to-end product development
- Experience with multilingual applications
- Wearable and IoT technologies
- Asymmetric cryptographic algorithms for data transfer and storage
- Low latency data interchange
- Building rapid and flexible UI
Your Web Application Development Team
Agilites uses superior software development techniques and methodologies, which means making smart choices for your product’s success. In our work, we are guided by coding conventions and standards.
As the technology progresses and the program complexity rises to meet growing business needs and technological challenges, Agilites constantly monitors the latest trends in the development industry. We are growing to provide our clients with the best possible development solutions.
Agilites's programming principles:
- Write easily maintainable code, which enables easy version management
- Use the best environment for convenient work of programmers on the project
- Make it possible for other developers to quickly understand and deal with the code
- Pay particular attention to web application performance optimization, as application speed is an essential factor for business success
Java EE and SE, C#, ASP.NET MVC and WEB API
HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- High-load and distributed systems
- Deep knowledge of SOA and microservices architecture
- Structured framework and architectural pattern development
- User-friendly interfaces for complex solutions
- Clean code and APIs
- On-the-fly data encryption
- Usage of coding guidelines, standards, and conventions
- Clear staging process
- Unit and sanity testing
- CI and CD
Digital Therapeutics Platform
- Team of 18 Engineers
- Web Developers
- Mobile developers (iOS, Android)
- QA Engineers
- Project managers and Analytics
- Launch of a new platform
- Efficient cost management allowing easier launch of new projects
- Increased and quicker development of new product functions
Agilites is a wonderful partner. Outsourcing presents many challenges and unlike what we had experienced in the past, Agilites was able to create for us a cohesive, dedicated and powerful development team that propelled our development abilities forward. The management attention to team building, quality hires and personal touch is rare and I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
Ph.D. CEO, Wellness Layers
We have been working with Agilites LLC for a long time. Team members produce a high quality of work, as well as showing flexibility and the desire to give good results in a quickly changing project environment. Moreover, their active approach to problems and risks should be noted; the improvements have allowed us to evolve processes of development quality assurance in our company. We recommend Agilites LLC as a reliable and motivated provider of outsourcing services.
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER AT "A1 SYSTEMS" LLC
Agilities’ qualified engineers quickly gained an insight into our products, and actually became an integral part of our engineering team. The Agilities engineers can ensure high quality of work and meet deadlines even when working remotely. The Agilities team leader is worth a special mention. We get a lot of attention and immediate assistance in settling all issues, in spite of the fact that the scope of the services we ordered isn’t considerable.
DEVELOPMENT EXPERT, WEBSOFT LTD.
Agilites has successfully completed quite a sophisticated task involving the integration of our b2b-portal into the ERP-system and inclusion of dealers into the logistics processes of the company. The main challenge was integrating a catalogue of 40 thousand goods at 4 markets, as well as in more than 10 distribution departments. The up-to-date information concerning goods, prices and in-stock balance is now available to our clients in the system.
ZAO “Nowy Styl”
The C# language is the preferred architecture for backend programming and automation in Windows environments. C# is just one of the .NET languages, but its C-style syntax is much more popular with programmers who are used to languages such as Java or C++. If you decide to build your infrastructure using C#, here are some pros and cons that you could encounter.
Applications development is commonly outsourced to vendors or separate contractors, as it speeds up development, provides access to specialists with the expertise you may not have on your in-house team, and is usually quite cheap.
Software development outsourcing sounds appealing, but what exactly can a tech company use this tool for? Well, for a lot of things actually, as we’ll see below.
Apple's Swift programming language has been taking the iOS programming world by storm. Now that it has been released as an open-source project, it is also poised to move on desktop and other mobile device platforms. Should you choose Swift as the development language for your next iPhone project?