Project Manager (non-technical)
We are looking for Project Manager to work in a team of one of the Big Four companies with HP projects.
- Extremely high level of English verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience in handling large global projects with stakeholders spanned across geographies
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Ability to interface between Business, Finance and IT to collaborate and implement appropriate solution
- Managing end to end project activities from business case, requirement gathering, milestones planning, Test planning and execution and closeout
- Knowledge on various software development and project management methodologies – Waterfall / Agile / V-model / Spiral
- Master’s degree in IT or Finance
- Ability to work with shift to US CST time zone
- Understanding of Finance processes (like AP/AR/GL) and experience in SAP Project Implementation
- PMP / Prince2 / Scram certification
- MBA (Finance)
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.