Customer Care Specialist
We are currently seeking a full-time Customer Care Specialist to join our business development and sales efforts. The position reports directly to the Director of Business Development and works from our Kharkov office focusing on the US market. This is a unique opportunity for someone to play a substantial role in bringing a disruptive solution to the market and to truly be at the forefront of digital health technology.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree required
- 1+ years of experience in support large-scale international projects. Sales experience is an advantage
- Proven ability to independently manage projects with on time delivery
- Service oriented, experienced working with international clients. Work hours may sometimes be adjusted to US East Coast time zones
- Exceptional creative, communication, writing skills in US English. Personable and outgoing with the ability to initiate conversations in English with ease
- Must be Web savvy, familiar with latest Internet trends and mobile
Will be a plus:
- Experience with MS Office, Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce, Constant Contact, social media, and other creative web, business and social applications
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, flexibility, and a good sense of humor
- Some knowledge and/or passion for healthcare and wellness
- Open US visa (work or travel)
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Work on the Ukrainian calendar.
Wellness Layers is a New York City based digital health company focusing on changing the future of healthcare and wellness via Digital Therapeutics. Our Patient Engagement Platform enables health and wellness companies to rapidly establish their own collaborative health and wellness programs building a highly effective, efficient and scalable bridge between their clinicians/coaches and their patients/users. The platform has been designed to support programs for pre/post care, condition management, medication adherence, nutrition/fitness management, employee wellness, behavior health and more.