Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for Senior iOS Developer to extend our team that works directly for the Wellness Layers Inc.
You will be responsible for developing the Healthcare and Digital Therapeutics native apps, working closely with our .NET development and design/UI/UX teams. You will also need to participate, when there is a need, in integration of third party technologies or study and be on top of the newest iOS capabilities.
- Minimum 3 years of iOS Apps development experience
- Expert knowledge writing Objective-C, Swift and utilizing iOS Frameworks
- 2+ years’ experience with web API and web services
- Capable of end-to-end product development
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with multilingual applications
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Able to provide expert-level guidance on mobile standards, and trends
- Experience in healthcare industry is nice to have
- Experience with multitenant architecture
- Wearable technology a big advantage
- Experience with integration of 3rd party libraries and frameworks
- Android experience
- Experience with Scrumban or Kanban
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Work on the Ukrainian calendar and time zone.
Wellness Layers is a New York City based digital health company dedicated to changing the future of digital health and wellness. The Wellness Layers Platform is an innovative, enterprise-level, patient engagement and collaborative care system that includes a suite of personal health applications connected to a collaborative care coaching framework, social interactivity, and a personalized flow of content specifically honed for the special needs of health and wellness companies.