Senior ASP.NET MVC Developer #Healthcare #UK_customer
- Minimum 4 years of Web Programming using ASP.NET MVC and/or WebForms
- Minimum 2 years of API development experience ASP.NET WebAPI and/or WCF
- Experience with Entity Framework and pure SQL
- High English level (spoken, and written)
As a plus
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- OWASP Top 10
- Experience with authentication protocols (SAML/OAuth)
- Experience in Healthcare is nice to have
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
www.pamgroup.co.uk provides integrated occupational health and wellbeing services to a range of clients, in both the public and private sectors.
PAM was formed in 2004 following an opportunity to supply our services to a leading high street retailer (who we still supply to today). The company remains privately owned and employs a wealth of experience in providing occupational health and wellbeing services. PAM is focused on continual growth whilst maintaining the highest levels of quality for our clie
We have vast experience of delivering our services through a range of different means; including onsite from client premises, locally from 60 UK-wide clinics and remotely using a range of telephonic and online solutions. We have a workforce consisting of some 350 staff based regionally throughout the UK, developing local and national relationships with our clients. We additionally provide access to a community network of over 600 associate clinicians, ensuring effective delivery across all regions.
PAM Group provides its services through its in-house specialist business operations:
- PAM OH Solutions - Specialist Occupational Health Solutions
- PPAM Wellbeing - Specialist Rehabilitation Services
- POHIO - Occupational Health Information Online
- PPAM Assist - Employee Assistance Programme
- PPAM DayOne - First Day Absence Reporting
- PPhIL - First Day Physiotherapy Telephone Support
- PFit4Jobs - Online Employment Screening Questionnaires
- PPAM DAS - Drug and Alcohol Solutions
Because we provide all of these services ourselves, it means we can provide fully integrated and centrally managed solutions for our clients, with no need to manage third parties, enabling pace, simplicity and reduced costs.