Middle Server-side QA #Telco #API #Linux #GrayBox
- Working experience: 1+ year
- Knowledge in SoapUI or willingness to gain this knowledge
- Experience in integration and E2E testing, defects localization from the complex consisting of a large number of systems
- Experience in web services testing using SoapUI or similar tools
- Experience in working in DB, knowledge of SQL at the level of inquiries of an average complexity
- Experience in working on Linux console
- Experience in working with application servers
- Experience in working with the documentation: analytics, architecture
- Understanding of methodology of test design and testing (functional, integration and acceptance)
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
You will be involved in manual testing in the team that is responsible for the quality of the huge SOA-based IS. You will be responsible for the testing of web services, server-side and integration layer.
Our client is a telecommunication company that provides 4G LTE services. Work in a team of 15+ QA Engineers.