.NET Web Developer #FullStack #ReactiveProgramming
Commit.Works (formerly Fewzion) has more than doubled on last year's revenue, including a very successful expansion of customers and sales and support partners overseas. With this exciting growth comes the need for 2-3 more .Net Software Developers to join our team.
You'll develop using the best & latest tech .Net Web API, HTML5, ExtJS, RavenDB.
It goes without saying that we are looking for someone great to achieve exceptional things, so you'll have the Technical Director and the rest of the development team on tap to help you get up to speed quickly and continue to learn and grow.
You'll be expected to
- Innovate — we absolutely encourage innovation
- Implement awesome code — awesome code make a difference in the long run
You'll have the following responsibilities
- Design, implement and test new features
- Maintain unit tests
- Attend team meetings
- Assist with system testing
- Maintain the backlog and your own work logs on a daily basis
- Provide draft release notes upon task completion
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong on ASP.NET MVC or Web API
- An interest in problem solving and learning new technologies
- A genuine desire to succeed in a developer role
- Ability to work unsupervised with high levels of self-motivation
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A friendly disposition with a team and customer first mentality
- High English level (spoken, and written)
As a plus
- Reactive Programming
- Experience with writing highly scalable distributed systems
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
Commit.Works (http://www.commit.works) is a powerfully simple work management system that helps blue collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to get control and improve production results (for real). We are a young, dynamic SaaS startup with an expanding customer base currently covering Australia and South Africa, but shortly expanding to the USA and Canada.
We aren't your typical run of the mill employer. We like to think of ourselves as entrepreneurial, nimble, casual and straight to the point... that is our culture.
Commit.works (formerly known as Fewzion) makes powerfully simple software that helps blue collar workforces manage their frontline processes, people and equipment to get control and improve results.