QA Engineer #Linux #Hardware #NVMe #100GbE #Intel #IBM
You will be a member of the team that is responsible for the quality of innovative and high-speed data storage product. You will take part in the manual testing of the whole solution including a server side, working closely with Developers, Test Automation engineers, and Integration engineers.
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Understanding of a test design methodology (functional, integration, and acceptance)
- Experience in the integration and E2E testing
- Defects localization, investigation, and tracking in complex heterogeneous IS
- Linux operational proficiency
- Experience in the testing of analytical and architectural artifacts
As a plus
- Scripting skills — bash, python
- I/O performance testing tools and techniques
- Experience working with enterprise storage systems
- Experience working with NoSQL database systems (Cassandra, Mongo, etc.)
- Experience working with Mellanox, Cisco, Arista, Brocade DCB switches
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
E8 Storage provides the next generation of flash storage with a rack-scale architecture for the enterprise and software-defined cloud, delivering unparalleled storage that performs ten times better with lower TCO compared to existing storage products.
E8 Storage’s appliance eliminates storage need projections, is easily upgradeable and expandable, enables converged networking, and increases SSD utilization to over 90%.
With E8 Storage, data centers can enjoy unprecedented storage performance density and scale, delivering on the promise of software-defined storage without compromising on reliability and availability.