QA Engineer #Telco #GreyBox #20UI_80API #E2E #iOS #Android
You will be a part of the team that is responsible for the quality of a huge and complex SOA based information system of a telecom provider. You will be responsible for the manual testing of mobile UI and RESTful API. Please pay attention, this vacancy is only for engineers with proven track record, all candidates without work experience will be rejected.
- Higher education (technical)
- At least 6 months work experience as a mobile QA is required
- Experience of working with iOS, Android, WP. Knowledge of guidelines
- Understanding of a test design methodology (functional, integration, and acceptance)
- Experience in creating a test-design in accordance with the given UI designs
- Experience in detecting, localization, and reporting of UI и UX defects
- Experience of working with logging utilities for mobile OS (Xcode, Android SDK, iTools, MS Visual Studio)
- Experience in the integration and E2E testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the testing of analytical и architectural artifacts
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes. Work on the Ukrainian calendar and time zone.
About a project:
Our client is a telecommunication company that provides 4G LTE services. Work in a team of 15+ QA Engineers who assure the quality of applications on Android, iOS platforms and RESTful-services in cooperation with a back-end QA team. Altogether, there are more than 50 QA Engineers working on the projects.