We are looking for RoR Developers to extend our team that works directly for the RoundForest LTD. You will develop the backend of B2C applications that handle millions of users and TBs of data.
- Good understanding of performance issues
- Proven experience as a full stack developer for large scale websites
- Minimum 2 years RoR experience
- Ruby on Rails/Sinatra/Padrino
- PostgreSQL and SQL in general
- RSpec - writing unit and integration tests
- Knowledge of best practices for designing architecture and implementing
- Quick doer that loves to get things done and in the same time details oriented
- Self-motivated, independent and seek taking responsibility and ownership over the tasks
- High English level (spoken, and written)
Would be a plus:
- Experience with databases with hundreds of GB of data
- ElasticSearch, MongoDB
- Experience with writing highly scalable distributed systems
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
Roundforest(http://www.roundforest.com) is a data-driven eCommerce startup that optimizes every step of the consumer's purchase path. Founded in May 2014 by Alon Gamzu and Yonatan Leowidt (who previously worked at Google and Intel), the vision of Roundforest is to help consumers discover relevant products and make better shopping decisions.
They developed a proprietary automated engine, removing the guesswork out of performance optimization. By adopting data analysis and predictive analytics technologies, they were able to operate in the world's most competitive eCommerce verticals, developing designated consumers tools for each one.
RoundForest is currently reaching more than 10M users a month.