QA Engineer (Web+Mobile) for healthcare product
We are looking for SQA engineer to extend our team that works directly for the Wellness Layers Inc.
You will be a member of the team that develops Digital Therapeutics SaaS platform. You will take part in the manual testing of the whole solution including Web, Mobile, and API, working closely with Developers, Test Automation Engineers, and Product Team.
- At least one year of experience in testing
- Experience in the Web and Mobile apps testing
- Understanding of a test design methodology
- Experience in creating testing documentation according to the user-stories
- Experience in detecting, localization, and reporting defects
- Experience in the integration and E2E testing
- Experience in the static testing of analytical and architectural artifacts
- Experience in using mobile OS toolkits (Xcode, Android SDK, iTools, etc…)
- At least Intermediate level of English (spoken, and written)
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of agile software development approach
- Experience in testing of the RESTful Web services
- Experience in analyzing and rewriting API request-response using Fiddler or Charles
- Theoretical knowledge of C# or Swift
Bossless organization structure, the informal and open culture, we have no guys who parasitize on the food chain of accountability, flexible processes.
About the project:
Wellness Layers is a New York City based digital health company focusing on changing the future of healthcare and wellness via Digital Therapeutics. Our Patient Engagement Platform enables health and wellness companies to rapidly establish their own collaborative health and wellness programs building a highly effective, efficient and scalable bridge between their clinicians/coaches and their patients/users. The platform has been designed to support programs for pre/post care, condition management, medication adherence, nutrition/fitness management, employee wellness, behavior health and more.